Our answers to your search
Le club AccorHotels
AccorHotels Privileged Partners
How do I earn Status and Rewards points for every stay?
Make sure you earn Le Club AccorHotels points for each of your stays in 3 simple steps:
Most important - Book your stays directly with us via:
- The AccorHotels.com website
Our brand websites
(Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, Adagio access, Thalassa sea & spa)
- The AccorHotels reservations office
- Reception at AccorHotels hotels participating in the loyalty programme
- Traditional travel agencies regardless of the mode of payment* (excluding online agencies, such as Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia , CTrip, Agoda.com, lastminute.com, etc.).
Choose a public rate that allows you to earn Status and Rewards points, and an AccorHotels hotel participating in the programme.
Please ensure that you always specify your card number during reservation.
- 3 Present your card at the hotel reception on arrival.
View your Status and Rewards points balances:
Once your check-out is complete, your Status and Rewards points are credited in accordance with your invoice total (excluding taxes) within 7 days of your check-out from the hotel.a. Access your "Account" via AccorHotels.com
b. Enter your email address or your Le Club AccorHotels card number as well as your password
c. Click on the "My loyalty card" section
d. Find the details of your transactions in "My points history"
* Corporate rates subject to a contract that permits points to be earned whatever the booking channel.
NB : To earn Rewards points when you stay at a partner hotel of the loyalty program, you must book on AccorHotels.com.
To obtain more information, click here.